In 1571, this restaurant was first mentioned as a tavern, and was therefore allowed to prepare and sell food as well as drinks. As a result, this restaurant hosted weddings, christenings and other family events through the centuries.
The building of the restaurant and butchery was built in 1739, and renovated several times until now.
In 1910, the ownership passed to the Eberl family and since that day, the local brewery in Maisach provides the different kinds of bavarian beer for the restaurant.
In 2010, we celebrated the 100th anniversary with a big feast.